In charge of marketing the web and mobile advertising spaces of Orange Advertising Network‘s premium international publishers, e.g. multi-country websites such as ViaMichelin, AuFeminin, eBuddy and Netlog.
Site trade marketing
- Development of sales collaterals in English (media kit, brochures…) that present the websites to possible advertisers (brands).
- Guaranteeing the compliance with Orange’s corporate identity
- Creative design and wording: making sure that the sales tools are concise, comprehensive and convincing.
- Interface role between the research marketing team (collecting data from ComScore and Nielsen) and the business development team (for sales statistics), to collect and update the valuable information that would be used for the sales collaterals
- Development and animation of the SharePoint of Orange Avertising Network, a microsite bringing together all of the teams of OAN. Optimization of the SharePoint performance.
- Creation and content management of a newsletter (Adobe Dreamweaver) to be sent to every employee of OAN, communicating on the current projects and achievements of each team.
Orange Ad Market
- Interface role between the design team and the product manager in the launch of Orange Ad Market (OAM), a digital advertising marketplace where ad inventories are sold in real-time bidding (RTB)